- TEPCO handouts at press conferences
- TEPCO press releases
- NISA /METI press releases English – labelled as Seismic Damage Information, reactor data and history is published daily under Conditions of Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant Water accumulation tables sometimes published as well
- IAEA ministerial – Report of the Japanese Government to the IAEA Ministerial Conference on Nuclear Safety June 2011
Interesting documents / handouts:
Progress reports: “Situation of storing and treatment of accumulated water” – water volumes from decon system etc
- Jul 1, 2011 Measurement Results of Sub-Drain Pit Water Level at Centralized Radiation Waste Treatment Facility(20.6KB) measures groundwater /water table level, with map of where they are measured.
- Jul 1, 2011 System outline of circulating injection cooling(34.1KB) outline map/schema of how it works.
Unit 1 accumulated water map of basement May 30 said #1 TB had approx 9000 m3 of contaminated water
Accumulated water volume and rad density table May 31 said total of 720,000 TBq.
- May 18, 2011Amount of Accumulated Water at Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station (approximation)i32.0KB)
May 15, 2011 Unit 1@Status of leakage at Reactor Building(60.0KB) sketchmap of Unit 1 water in basement